Financial Reform and Economic Development in Vietnam
AbstractThis artical evaluates banking regulation and capital markets development in Vietnam from more parochial perspective. The analysis focuses on Vietnam's needs at this stage of her economic development and explores how financial sector reforms could be best tailored to meed those needs.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Georgetown University Law Center in its series Papers with number 97-12.
Length: 60 pages
Date of creation: 1997
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Georgetown University Law Center, 600 New Jersey Avenue NW, Washington, DC. 20001. Maintainer-Name: Thomas Krichel
ECONOMIC POLICY ; FINANCIAL MARKET;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- P35 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Public Finance
- O53 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.