Industrial Relations and the Environment: Belgian Case Study, Environmental Policy in a Company: Volvo
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by European Foundation for the Improvement of Living and - in its series Papers with number 94/07.
Length: 21 pages
Date of creation: 1994
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: European Foundation for the Improvement of Living and Working Conditions. Loughlinstown House, Shankill, Co. Dublin, Ireland
Web page: http://www.eurofound.eu.int/
More information through EDIRC
INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS; ENVIRONMENT;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J50 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - General
- Q20 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.