Industrial Relations and the Environment: Belgian Case Study, Environmental Policy in a Company: Volvo
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by European Foundation for the Improvement of Living and - in its series Papers with number 94/07.
Length: 21 pages
Date of creation: 1994
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: European Foundation for the Improvement of Living and Working Conditions. Loughlinstown House, Shankill, Co. Dublin, Ireland
Web page: http://www.eurofound.eu.int/
More information through EDIRC
INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS; ENVIRONMENT;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J50 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - General
- Q20 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.