The Role of Short Rates and Foreign Long Rates in the Determination of Long-Term Interest Rates
AbstractThis study examines the changing relationship between domestic long-term , domestic short-term and foreign long-term interest rates.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by European Monetary Institute in its series Papers with number 4.
Length: 12 pages
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: European Monetary Institute. Kaiserstrasse 29, D-60311 Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
Phone: +49 69 1344 0
Fax: +49 69 1344 6000
Web page: http://www.ecb.int/
More information through EDIRC
INTEREST RATE ; FINANCIAL MARKET ; INFLATION ; EXPECTATIONS;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jansen, Pieter W., 2006. "Did capital market convergence lower the effectiveness of the interest rate as a monetary policy tool?," Serie Research Memoranda 0010, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- J.M. Berk & K.H.W. Knot, 1999.
"Co-Movements in Long-Term Interest Rates and the Role of PPP-BasedExchange Rate Expectations,"
DNB Staff Reports (discontinued)
37, Netherlands Central Bank.
- Klaas Knot & Jan Marc Berk, 1999. "Co-Movements in Long-Term Interest Rates and the Role of PPP-Based Exchange Rate Expectations," IMF Working Papers 99/81, International Monetary Fund.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.