Exchange Rates and Economic Growth in Kenya: An Econometric Analysis
AbstractThe current work expands on an earlier paper which had discussed the relationship between economic growth and exchange rate in Kenya. Based on data for the period 1970 to 1996, we analyze the possible direct and indirect relationship between the real and nominal exchange rates and GDP growth.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by EAGER Publication/BHM in its series Equity and Growth through Economic Research with number 56.
Length: 15 pages
Date of creation: 2000
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 1800 North Kent Street, Suite 1060. Arlington, Virginia
EXCHANGE RATE ; INFLATION ; ECONOMIC GROWTH;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O55 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Africa
- F30 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.