Rational and Coalition Models of Job Evaluation: Do More Powerful University Departments Have an Advantage
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Cornell - Center for Advanced Human Resource Studies in its series Papers with number 95-09.
Length: 38 pages
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: U.S.A.; Cornell University. Center for Advanced Human Resource Studies, IRL School. Ithaca, NY 14653-3901
UNIVERSITIES; EMPLOYMENT; EVALUATION;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J20 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - General
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.