Social Choice and Resource Allocation: A Topological Perspective
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Columbia - Graduate School of Business in its series Papers with number 95-18.
Length: 12 pages
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: U.S.A.; COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY, GRADUATE SCHOOL OF BUSINESS, PAINE WEBBER , New York, NY 10027 U.S.A
Phone: (212) 854-5553
Web page: http://www.columbia.edu/cu/business/
More information through EDIRC
RESOURCE ALLOCATION; SOCIAL CHOICE; POLITICS; VOTE; VOTING;
Other versions of this item:
- Geoffrey Heal, 1997. "Social choice and resource allocation: a topological perspective," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 147-160.
- D70 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - General
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luc Lauwers, 1999.
"Topological Social Choice,"
Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers
ces9912, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.