The Economics of Family Planning
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Chicago - Population Research Center in its series University of Chicago - Population Research Center with number 85-5.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: University of Chicago. Population Research Center. NORC and the University of Chicago. 1155 E. 60th Street, Chicago, Illinois 60637.
Web page: http://www.spc.uchicago.edu/prc/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Evans, Richard W. & Hu, Yingyao & Zhao, Zhong, 2007.
"The Fertility Effect of Catastrophe: U.S. Hurricane Births,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2975, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Richard Evans & Yingyao Hu & Zhong Zhao, 2010. "The fertility effect of catastrophe: U.S. hurricane births," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 1-36, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.