An Index of Co-Movements in Financial Time Series
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Centro de Estudios Monetarios Y Financieros- in its series Papers with number 9415.
Length: 41 pages
Date of creation: 1994
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Centro de Estudios Monetarios Y Financieros. Casado del Alisal, 5-28014 Madrid, Spain.
Web page: http://www.cemfi.es/
More information through EDIRC
TIME SERIES; ECONOMETRICS;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gabriele Fiorentini & Enrique Sentana, 2009.
"Dynamic Specification Tests For Static Factor Models,"
- Gabriele Fiorentini & Enrique Sentana, 2010. "Dynamic Specification Tests for Static Factor Models," Working Paper Series 04_10, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Doz, Catherine & Giannone, Domenico & Reichlin, Lucrezia, 2006.
"A Quasi Maximum Likelihood Approach for Large Approximate Dynamic Factor Models,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5724, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Catherine Doz & Domenico Giannone & Lucrezia Reichlin, 2012. "A Quasi–Maximum Likelihood Approach for Large, Approximate Dynamic Factor Models," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 94(4), pages 1014-1024, November.
- Catherine Doz & Domenico Giannone & Lucrezia Reichlin, 2008. "A Quasi Maximum Likelihood Approach for Large Approximate Dynamic Factor Models," Working Papers ECARES 2008_034, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Doz, Catherine & Giannone, Domenico & Reichlin, Lucrezia, 2006. "A quasi maximum likelihood approach for large approximate dynamic factor models," Working Paper Series 0674, European Central Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.