Estimating Limited-Dependent Rational Expectations Models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by California Los Angeles - Applied Econometrics in its series Papers with number 18.
Length: 20 pages
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA AT LOS ANGELES, DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS, PROGRAM IN APPLIED ECONOMETRICS, LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA 90024 U.S.A.
Phone: (310) 825 1011
Fax: (310) 825 9528
Web page: http://www.econ.ucla.edu/
More information through EDIRC
expectations ; economic models ; maximum likelihood;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giorgio Calzolari & Gabriele Fiorentini, 1998.
"A tobit model with garch errors,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1), pages 85-104.
- Chavas, Jean-Paul & Kim, Kwansoo, 2005. "An Econometric Analysis of Price Dynamics in the Presence of a Price Floor: The Case of American Cheese," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 37(01), April.
- Calzolari, Giorgio & Fiorentini, Gabriele, 1993. "Estimating variances and covariances in a censored regression model," MPRA Paper 22598, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 1993.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.