Joseph Stiglitz's Whither Socialism?: An Anti-Hayekian Manifesto
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by California Davis - Department of Economics in its series Department of Economics with number 95-15.
Length: 28 pages
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: University of California Davis - Department of Economics. One Shields Ave., California 95616-8578
Phone: (530) 752-0741
Fax: (530) 752-9382
Web page: http://www.econ.ucdavis.edu/
More information through EDIRC
SOCIALISM ; CAPITALISM ; GENERAL EQUILIBRIUM;
Other versions of this item:
- Roemer, J.E., 1995. "Joseph Stiglitz's Whither Socialism?: An Anti-Hayekian Manifesto," Papers 95-15, California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs.
- P10 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - General
- P20 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - General
- D50 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.