Implementing the Earnings Supplement Project: A Test of a Re-employment Incentive
AbstractThe Earnings Supplement Project (ESP) is a multi-site demonstration program that is testing an innovative financial incentive designed to stimulate the re-employment of two groups: displaced workers and repeat users of unemployment insurance (UI). ESP was conceived and is funded by Human Resources Development Canada (HRDC), and is being conducted by the Social Research and Demonstration Corporation (SRDC), a Canadian non-profit social policy research organization. This report is the first in a serie about ESP and focuses on project implementation.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Gouvernement du Canada - Human Resources Development in its series Papers with number r-98-1a.
Length: 161 pages
Date of creation: 1997
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Canada; Coordination des publication, Direction generale de la recherche appliquee. Developpement des ressources humaine Canada. 4e etage, Phase V. 140 promenade du Portage. Hull , K1A 0J9
Fax: (819) 953-7260
Web page: http://www.hrsdc.gc.ca/
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J20 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - General
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J38 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Public Policy
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas Lemieux & W. Bentley MacLeod, 1997.
"Supply Side Hysteresis: The Case of the Canadian Unemployment Insurance System,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
340., Boston College Department of Economics.
- Lemieux, Thomas & MacLeod, W. Bentley, 2000. "Supply side hysteresis: the case of the Canadian unemployment insurance system," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(1-2), pages 139-170, October.
- Thomas Lemieux & W. Bentley MacLeod, 1998. "Supply Side Hysterisis: The Case of the Canadian Unemployment InsuranceSystem," NBER Working Papers 6732, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Riddell, W. Craig, 2011. "Unemployment Compensation and Adjustment Assistance for Displaced Workers: Policy Options for Canada," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2011-31, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 22 Dec 2011.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.