Risk Management and Safety Net Program Survey
AbstractAgriculture and Agri-Food Canada commissioned Angus Reid Group to conduct a national study on risk management and safety net programs. Interviews were completed with 2,400 producers in November/December 1999 whose "main" farm type was field crops, beef cattle, hogs, or horticulture. The study examined risk concerns, producers' use of government programs and private risk management tools, and producers' farm financial situations.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Gouvernement du Canada - Agriculture Canada in its series Papers with number 3-2000.
Length: 46 pages
Date of creation: 2000
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: GOUVERNEMENT DU CANADA; AGRICULTURE CANADA; DIRECTION GENERALE DESPOLITIQ UES.
AGRICULTURE ; RISK ; PUBLIC EXPENDITURES;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
- Q10 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.