International Trade in Agricultural and Food Products: The Role of State Trading Enterprises
AbstractThis report is part of the Trade research Series that Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada (AAFC) is undertaking to support discussions in connection with multilateral and bilateral trade negotiations. The purpose of the series is to create an inventory of research that will make it easer for stakeholders to identify concerns, issues and opportunities associated with such discussions.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Gouvernement du Canada - Agriculture Canada in its series Papers with number 1999.
Length: 108 pages
Date of creation: 1999
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: GOUVERNEMENT DU CANADA; AGRICULTURE CANADA; DIRECTION GENERALE DESPOLITIQ UES.
AGRICULTURE ; INTERNATIONAL TRADE;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Q10 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - General
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Young, Linda M. & Abbott, Philip C. & Leetmaa, Susan E., 2001. "Export Competition: Issues And Options In The Agricultural Negotiations," Commissioned Papers 14624, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Goodloe, Carol, 2004. "The Canadian Wheat Board: Government Guarantees and Hidden Subsidies?," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 5(2).
- Young, Linda M., 2005. "Export Competition Disciplines in the Doha Round," Trade Policy Issues Papers 14573, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Young, Linda M., 1999. "Prevalence And Reform Of State Trading Importers In World Grain Markets," Trade Research Center Research Discussion Papers 29241, Montana State University, Department of Agricultural Economics and Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.