Internal Migration and Urbanization: Recent Contributions and New Evidence
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Boston University, Institute for Economic Development in its series Boston University - Institute for Economic Development with number 91.
Date of creation: Nov 1998
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Susan Steiner, 2005.
"Decentralisation and Poverty Reduction: A Conceptual Framework for the Economic Impact,"
GIGA Working Paper Series
03, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Susan Steiner, 2005. "Decentralisation and Poverty Reduction: A Conceptual Framework for the Economic Impact," Public Economics 0508006, EconWPA.
- Luis Armando Galvis Aponte, 2010.
"Determinantes de la migración interdepartamental en Colombia, 1988-1993,"
DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO SOBRE ECONOMÃA REGIONAL
006828, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ECONOMÍA REGIONAL.
- Luis Armando Galvis, 2002. "Determinantes de la migración interdepartamental en Colombia, 1988 - 1993," REVISTA DE ECONOMÍA DEL ROSARIO, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Céline Charvériat, 2000. "Desastres naturales en América Latina y el Caribe: panorámica general del riesgo," Research Department Publications 4234, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Céline Charvériat, 2000. "Natural Disasters in Latin America and the Caribbean: An Overview of Risk," Research Department Publications 4233, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.