Stochastic Programming: Non-Anticipativity and Lagrange Multipliers
AbstractIntroduction: Decision making under uncertainty can often be formalized as a stochastic program, constrained not merely in material terms, but also by limited information. The former type of constraints, accounting for material bound, is usually described by inequalities required to hold almost surely. The latter type, reflecting informational restrictions, often assumes the form of linear equations involving conditional expectation operators...
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Economics, University of Bergen in its series Norway; Department of Economics, University of Bergen with number 1100.
Length: 7 pages
Date of creation: 2000
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Department of Economics, University of Bergen Fosswinckels Gate 6. N-5007 Bergen, Norway
Web page: http://www.uib.no/econ/
More information through EDIRC
LAGRANGE MULTIPLIERS ; STOCHATIQUE PROGRAMS;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- C29 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Other
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- S. D. Flåm. & L. Koutsougeras, 2007.
"Private information, transferable utility,and the core,"
The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series
0703, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- S. Flåm & L. Koutsougeras, 2010. "Private information, transferable utility, and the core," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 591-609, March.
- S D Flåm & L Koutsougeras, 2005. "Private Information, Transferable Utility, and the Core," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0512, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Flåm, Sjur Didrik & Koutsougeras, L., 2007. "Private Information, Transferable Utility, and the Core," Working Papers in Economics 04/07, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Flåm, S. D. & Ermoliev, Y. M., 2009.
"Investment, uncertainty, and production games,"
Environment and Development Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(01), pages 51-66, February.
- Borglin, Anders & Flåm, Sjur Didrik, 2007.
"Risk exchange as a market or production game,"
Working Papers in Economics
09/07, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.