Potential Trade with Core and Periphery: Industry Differences in Trade Patterns
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by American Institute for Contemporary German Studies- in its series Papers with number 10.
Length: 52 pages
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: U.S.A.; Johns Hopkins University, American Institute for Contemporary German Studies. 1400 16th Street, N.W. Suite 420 Washington, D.C. 20036-2217
INTERNATIONAL TRADE; ECONOMIC INTEGRATION; LABOUR MARKET;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F11 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Neoclassical Models of Trade
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marius Brülhart & Mary J. Kelly, 1999.
"Ireland’s Trading Potential with Central and Eastern European Countries - A Gravity Study,"
The Economic and Social Review,
Economic and Social Studies, vol. 30(2), pages 159-174.
- Marius Brülhart & Mary Kelly, 1998. "Ireland's Trading Potential with Central and Eastern European Countries: A Gravity Study," Economics Technical Papers 9815, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Helena Marques & Hugh Metcalf, 2005.
"What Determines Sectoral Trade in the Enlarged EU?,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(2), pages 197-231, 05.
- Helena Marques & Hugh Metcalf, 2003. "What Determines Sectoral Trade in the Enlarged EU?," Discussion Paper Series 2003_8, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Sep 2003.
- Dieter Schumacher & Parvati Trübswetter, 2000. "Volume and Comparative Advantage in East-West Trade," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 223, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Helena Marques & Hugh Metcalf, 2003.
"Extending the EU Single Market Eastwards: Sectoral Trade and Real Wage Effects,"
Discussion Paper Series
2003_10, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Oct 2003.
- Helena Marques & Hugh Metcalf, 2004. "Extending The EU Single Market Eastwards: Sectoral Trade And Real Wage Effects," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 127, Royal Economic Society.
- Dieter Schumacher, 2001. "Market Size and Factor Endowment: Explaining Comparative Advantage in Bilateral Trade by Differences in Income and Per Capita Income," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 259, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.