Fiscal and Monetary Burden of Tanzania's Corporate Bodies: The Case of Public Enterprises
AbstractPublic enterprises (PEs) have played a dominant role in Tanzania's socio-economic development. However, there enterprises have contributed significantly to economic crises presently facing the country. Precisely, they have been a fiscal and monetary burden to the economy. The main objective of this study is to analyse and make some initial attempts in assessing the magnitude of the burden.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by African Economic Research Consortium in its series Papers with number 75.
Date of creation: 1998
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: African Economic Research Consortum, P.O. Box 62882, Nairobi, Kenya
Phone: (254-2) 228057
Fax: (254-2) 219308
Web page: http://www.aercafrica.org/
More information through EDIRC
PUBLIC SECTOR ; FINANCIAL POLICY 62882 Nairobi; Kenya. 27p.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- H40 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - General
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
- D73 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Bureaucracy; Administrative Processes in Public Organizations; Corruption
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.