The Effects of Exchange Rate Policy on Cameroon's Agricultural Competitiveness
AbstractThe paper analyses the effects of trade and exchange rate policies on Cameroon's agriculture. Theoretical models and formulas are developed for empirical analysis.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by African Economic Research Consortium in its series Papers with number 42.
Length: 52 pages
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: African Economic Research Consortum, P.O. Box 62882, Nairobi, Kenya
Phone: (254-2) 228057
Fax: (254-2) 219308
Web page: http://www.aercafrica.org/
More information through EDIRC
EXCHANGE RATE; CAMEROON; COMPETITION; INTERNATIONAL TRADE; TRADE;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- O50 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - General
- O55 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Africa
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schiff, Maurice & Valdes, Alberto, 1998. "Agriculture and the macroeconomy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1967, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.