When do regulators close banks? When should they?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia in its series Working Papers with number 93-10.
Date of creation: 1993
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jenny Corbett & Janet Mitchell, 2000.
"Banking Crises and Bank Rescues: the Role of Reputation,"
Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers
0676, Econometric Society.
- Corbett, Jennifer & Mitchell, Janet, 2000. "Banking Crises and Bank Rescues: The Role of Reputation," CEPR Discussion Papers 2453, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Beth Paul).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.