Changing capitalization of CBD-oriented transportation systems: evidence from Philadelphia, 1970-1988
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia in its series Working Papers with number 91-19.
Date of creation: 1991
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- Voith Richard, 1993. "Changing Capitalization of CBD-Oriented Transportation Systems: Evidence from Philadelphia, 1970-1988," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 361-376, May.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yan, Sisi & Delmelle, Eric & Duncan, Michael, 2012. "The impact of a new light rail system on single-family property values in Charlotte, North Carolina," The Journal of Transport and Land Use, Center for Transportation Studies, University of Minnesota, vol. 5(2), pages 60-67.
- Boris A. Portnov & Bella Genkin & Boaz Barzilay, 2009. "Investigating the Effect of Train Proximity on Apartment Prices: Haifa, Israel as a Case Study," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 31(4), pages 371-396.
- Dubé, Jean & Rosiers, François Des & Thériault, Marius & Dib, Patricia, 2011. "Economic impact of a supply change in mass transit in urban areas: A Canadian example," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 46-62, January.
- Vania Ceccato & Mats Wilhemson, 2011. "The impact of crime on apartment prices: evidence of Stockholm, Sweden," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1026, European Regional Science Association.
- Ahlfeldt, Gabriel M., 2009.
"The train has left the station: Do markets value intra-city access to inter-city rail connections?,"
13900, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gabriel M. Ahlfeldt, 2011. "The Train has Left the Station: Do Markets Value Intracity Access to Intercity Rail Connections?," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 12(3), pages 312-335, 08.
- Ghebreegziabiher Debrezion & Eric Pels & Piet Rietveld, 2006. "The Impact of Rail Transport on Real Estate Prices: An Empirical Analysis of the Dutch Housing Market," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-031/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Cervero, Robert & Kang, Chang Deok, 2011. "Bus rapid transit impacts on land uses and land values in Seoul, Korea," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 102-116, January.
- Ghebreegziabiher Debrezion & Eric Pels & Piet Rietveld, 2005. "Impact of railway station on Dutch residential housing market," ERSA conference papers ersa05p748, European Regional Science Association.
- David Levinson, 2010. "Economic Development Impacts of High Speed Rail," Working Papers 000072, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Ghebreegziabiher Debrezion & Eric Pels & Piet Rietveld, 2004. "The Impact of Railway Stations on Residential and Commercial Property Value: a Meta Analysis," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-023/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Luca Stanca, 2008. "Le determinanti dei prezzi delle abitazioni: aspetti microeconomici," Working Papers 143, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2008.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Beth Paul).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.