AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia in its series Working Papers with number 89-15.
Date of creation: 1989
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- McAndrews, James J & Nakamura, Leonard I, 1992. "Entry-Deterring Debt," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 24(1), pages 98-110, February.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ernesto Schargrodsky, 2002. "The Effect of Product Market Competition on Capital Structure: Empirical Evidence from the Newspaper Industry," Business School Working Papers, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella veintiocho, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Manak Gupta & Alice Lee, 2006. "An Integrated Model of Debt Issuance, Refunding, and Maturity," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 177-199, March.
- Cédric Argenton & Bert Willems, 2011.
"Exclusion through speculation,"
RSCAS Working Papers, European University Institute
2011/63, European University Institute.
- Argenton, C. & Willems, Bert, 2010. "Exclusion Through Speculation," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 2010-83, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Argenton, C. & Willems, Bert, 2010. "Exclusion Through Speculation," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center 2010-027, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Ulrich Hege, 2010.
"Acquisition Values and Optimal Financial (In)Flexibility,"
Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 23(7), pages 2865-2899, July.
- Hege, Ulrich & Hennessy, Christopher, 2007. "Acquisition Values and Optimal Financial (In)Flexibility," Les Cahiers de Recherche, HEC Paris 878, HEC Paris.
- Guigou, Jean-Daniel, 2002. "Contrats de dette participative en environnement stratégique," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 78(1), pages 5-17, Mars.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Beth Paul).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.