Technical appendix: on financing retirement with an aging population
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis in its series Staff Report with number 473.
Date of creation: 2012
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2012-10-06 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2012-10-06 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-DGE-2012-10-06 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- R. Anton Braun & Karen A. Kopecky & Tatyana Koreshkova, 2013. "Old, sick, alone, and poor: a welfare analysis of old-age social insurance programs," Working Paper 2013-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Janelle Ruswick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.