Report NEP-AGE-2012-10-06This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ellen R. McGrattan & Edward C. Prescott, 2012. "Technical appendix: on financing retirement with an aging population," Staff Report 473, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Javier Olivera Angulo, 2012. "The division of parental transfers in Europe," Working Papers 201220, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Montizaan, Raymond & Vendrik, Maarten C.M., 2012. "Misery Loves Company: Exogenous Shocks in Retirement Expectations and Social Comparison Effects on Subjective Well-Being," IZA Discussion Papers 6863, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- C. Marbot & D. Roy, 2012. "Projecting the future cost of the French elderly disabled allowance using a microsimulation model," Documents de Travail de la DESE - Working Papers of the DESE g2012-10, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques, DESE.
- Item repec:tur:wpapnw:12 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marco Fuscaldo, 2012. "Physical limitations, depressive symptoms and cognitive problems: exploring the complex structure of un-health among older people in Italy," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0098, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia Politica.
- Thomas Lalime & Pierre-Carl Michaud, 2012. "Littératie financière et préparation à la retraite au Québec et dans le reste du Canada," Cahiers de recherche 1237, CIRPEE.