Investment smoothing with working capital: new evidence on the impact of financial constraints
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago in its series Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues with number 90-18.
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: P.O. Box 834, 230 South LaSalle Street, Chicago, Illinois 60690-0834
Web page: http://www.chicagofed.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edward Greenberg & Robert P. Parks, 1993.
"A Predictive Approach to Model Selection and Multicollinearity,"
- Greenberg, Edward & Parks, Robert P, 1997. "A Predictive Approach to Model Selection and Multicollinearity," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(1), pages 67-75, Jan.-Feb..
- Robert E. Carpenter, 1994. "Finance Constraints or Free Cash Flow? The Impact of Asymmetric Information on Investment," Finance 9401001, EconWPA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernie Flores).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.