Compliance costs and consumer benefits of the electronic fund transfer act : recent survey evidence
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) in its series Staff Studies with number 143.
Date of creation: 1985
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gregory Elliehausen & Barbara Lowrey, 2000. "The Costs of Implementing Regulatory Changes: The Truth in Savings Act," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 165-179, August.
- Gregory Elliehausen, 1998. "The cost of banking regulation: a review of the evidence," Staff Studies 171, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Cull , Robert & Demirguc-Kunt , Asli & Morduch, Jonathan, 2009.
"Does regulatory supervision curtail microfinance profitability and outreach ?,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
4948, The World Bank.
- Cull, Robert & Demirgüç-Kunt, Asli & Morduch, Jonathan, 2011. "Does Regulatory Supervision Curtail Microfinance Profitability and Outreach?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 949-965, June.
- Gregory Elliehausen & Barbara R. Lowrey, 1997. "The cost of implementing consumer financial regulations: an analysis of experience with the Truth in Savings Act," Staff Studies 170, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kris Vajs) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Kris Vajs to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.