Reducing uncertainty in short-term projections: linkage of monthly and quarterly models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) in its series Special Studies Papers with number 207.
Date of creation: 1984
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tom Stark, 2000. "Does current-quarter information improve quarterly forecasts for the U.S. economy?," Working Papers 00-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Sean Holly & Arnab Bhattacharjee, 2005.
"Inflation Targeting, Committee Decision Making and Uncertainty: The case of the Bank of England's MPC,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2005, Society for Computational Economics
119, Society for Computational Economics.
- Arnab Bhattacharjee & Sean Holly, 2004. "Inflation Targeting, committee Decision Making and Uncertainty: The case of the Bank of England's MPC," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2004, Money Macro and Finance Research Group 63, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Bhattacharjee, A. & Holly, S., 2005. "Inflation Targeting, Committee Decision Making and Uncertainty: The case of the Bank of England’s MPC," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0530, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Biing-Shen Kuo & Su-Ling Peng, 2011. "Price Pass-Through, Household Expenditure, and Industrial Structure: The Case of Taiwan," NBER Chapters, in: Commodity Prices and Markets, East Asia Seminar on Economics, Volume 20, pages 237-255 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ching Wai (Jeremy) Chiu & BjÃ¸rn Eraker & Andrew T. Foerster & Tae Bong Kim & HernÃ¡n D. Seoane, 2011. "Estimating VAR's sampled at mixed or irregular spaced frequencies : a Bayesian approach," Research Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City RWP 11-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- FrÃ©dÃ©rick Demers & Annie De Champlain, 2005. "Forecasting Core Inflation in Canada: Should We Forecast the Aggregate or the Components?," Working Papers, Bank of Canada 05-44, Bank of Canada.
- RÃ¼nstler, Gerhard & SÃ©dillot, Franck, 2003. "Short-term estimates of euro area real GDP by means of monthly data," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 0276, European Central Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kris Vajs).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.