A nonlinear dynamic model of short run fluctuations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) in its series Special Studies Papers with number 135.
Date of creation: 1979
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- Schinasi, Garry J, 1981. "A Nonlinear Dynamic Model of Short Run Fluctuations," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(4), pages 649-56, October.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2004.
"Hicksian Visions and Vignettes on (Non-Linear) Trade Cycle Theories,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
0407, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2004. "Hicksian Visions and Vignettes on (Non-Linear) Trade Cycle Theories," Working Papers 0082, National University of Ireland Galway, Department of Economics, revised 2004.
- V. Ragupathy & K.Vela Velupillai & Stefano Zambelli, 2012. "A Non-mathematical Non-linear Model of the Trade Cycle: Mathematical Reflections on Hugh Hudson's Classic," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1215, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- Faria, João Ricardo & Cuestas, Juan Carlos & Gil-Alana, Luis A., 2009. "Unemployment and entrepreneurship: A cyclical relation?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 105(3), pages 318-320, December.
- Neamtu, Mihaela & Opris, Dumitru & Chilarescu, Constantin, 2005. "Hopf bifurcation in a dynamic IS-LM model with time delay," MPRA Paper 13270, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giovanni Bella & Paolo Mattana & Beatrice Venturi, 2013. "Kaldorian assumptions and endogenous fluctuations: a note on Schinasi’s IS–LM model," International Review of Economics, Springer, vol. 60(1), pages 71-81, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kris Vajs).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.