Exchange rate policy and insulation from external shocks: the experiences of Taiwan and Korea, 1970-1990
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco in its series Pacific Basin Working Paper Series with number 93-05.
Date of creation: 1993
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 101 Market Street, MS 1130, San Francisco, CA 94105-1579
Phone: (415) 974-3184
Fax: (415) 974-2168
Web page: http://www.frbsf.org/economics/pbc/
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Ramon Moreno, 1992. "Exchange rate policy and insulation from external shocks: the experiences of Taiwan and Korea, 1970-1990," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Sep.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gyuhan Kim, 1995. "Exchange rate constraints and money control in Korea," Working Papers 1995-011, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diane Rosenberger).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.