Cyclical differences emerge in border city economies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas in its series Vista with number 2.
Length: 1-4, 6
Date of creation: 2005
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- Jesus Canas & Roberto Coronado & Jose Joaquin Lopez, 2005. "Cyclical differences emerge in border city economies," Crossroads, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, pages 5-8.
- NEP-ALL-2006-04-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2006-04-29 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-INT-2006-04-29 (International Trade)
- NEP-MAC-2006-04-29 (Macroeconomics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Delia Rodriguez).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.