Banks, payments, and coordination
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta in its series Working Paper with number 94-14.
Date of creation: 1994
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David R. Skeie, 2008.
"Banking with nominal deposits and inside money,"
242, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Gersbachd, Hans, 1998. "Liquidity Creation, Efficiency, and Free Banking," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 91-118, January.
- Goetz von Peter, 2004. "Asset Prices and Banking Distress: A Macroeconomic Approach," Finance 0411034, EconWPA.
- James McAndrews, 1997. "Banking and payment system stability in an electronic money world," Working Papers 97-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- KOBAYASHI Keiichiro, 2009. "A Monetary Model of Banking Crises," Discussion papers 09036, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Claudio Borio, 2011.
"Rediscovering the macroeconomic roots of financial stability policy: journey, challenges and a way forward,"
BIS Working Papers
354, Bank for International Settlements.
- Claudio Borio, 2011. "Rediscovering the Macroeconomic Roots of Financial Stability Policy: Journey, Challenges, and a Way Forward," Annual Review of Financial Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 3(1), pages 87-117, December.
- Scott Freeman, 2002. "Payments and Output," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 5(3), pages 602-617, July.
- Temzelides, Theodosios, 1997.
"Evolution, coordination, and banking panics,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 163-183, September.
- Callado-Muñoz, Francisco José, 2009. "Risk control measures in payment systems," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 1-25, February.
- Daniel R. Sanches, 2013. "Banking crises and the role of bank coalitions," Working Papers 13-28, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Charles M. Kahn & William Roberds, 1995. "On the efficiency of cash settlement," Working Paper 95-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Freeman, Scott, 1999. "Rediscounting under aggregate risk," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 197-216, February.
- Angelini, Paolo, 1998. "An analysis of competitive externalities in gross settlement systems," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Jeffrey M. Lacker, 1997.
"Clearing, settlement, and monetary policy,"
97-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Goetz von Peter, 2005. "Debt-Deflation: Concepts, and a Stylised Model," Macroeconomics 0505001, EconWPA.
- Goetz von Peter, 2003. "A Unified Approach to Credit Crunches, Financial Instability, and Banking Crises," Macroeconomics 0312006, EconWPA.
- Xavier Freixas & Bruno Parigi, 1996.
"Contagion and efficiency in gross and net interbank payment systems,"
Economics Working Papers
176, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jun 1996.
- Freixas, Xavier & Parigi, Bruno, 1998. "Contagion and Efficiency in Gross and Net Interbank Payment Systems," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 3-31, January.
- Jonathan Chiu & Alexandra Lai, 2007. "Modelling Payments Systems: A Review of the Literature," Working Papers 07-28, Bank of Canada.
- Jon R. Moen & Ellis W. Tallman, 1999. "Why didn't the United States establish a central bank until after the panic of 1907?," Working Paper 99-16, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diane Rosenberger).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.