AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil) in its series Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) with number 635.
Date of creation: 01 Dec 2006
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Praia de Botafogo 190, sala 1100, Rio de Janeiro/RJ - CEP: 22253-900
Web page: http://epge.fgv.br
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-06 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Azzoni, Carlos Roberto & Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins, 2010. "Tertiary activities and informality: quantitative importance and interconnections within the economy in Brazil," MPRA Paper 30692, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Neri, Marcelo Cortes, 2002. "Decent Work and the Informal Sector in Brazil," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 461, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Bosch, Mariano & Goni, Edwin & Maloney, William, 2007.
"The determinants of rising informality in Brazil : Evidence from gross worker flows,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
4375, The World Bank.
- Bosch, Mariano & Goni, Edwin & Maloney, William F., 2007. "The Determinants of Rising Informality in Brazil: Evidence from Gross Worker Flows," IZA Discussion Papers 2970, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Oliveira, Gesner & Konichi, Cinthia, 2006. "Aspects of Brazilian Competition Policy," Textos para discussÃ£o 150, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Núcleo de Computação da EPGE).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.