Decent Work and the Informal Sector in Brazil
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil) in its series Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) with number 461.
Date of creation: 01 Nov 2002
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Praia de Botafogo 190, sala 1100, Rio de Janeiro/RJ - CEP: 22253-900
Web page: http://epge.fgv.br
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Amadeo, Edward Joaquim & Neri, Marcelo Cortes, 2000. "Macroeconomic Policy And Poverty In Brazil," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 373, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Hollis, Aidan & Sweetman, Arthur, 1998. "Microcredit: What can we learn from the past?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(10), pages 1875-1891, October.
- Neri, Marcelo Cortes, 2006. "Informalidade," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 635, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Carvalho, Alexandre Pinto de & Neri, Marcelo Cortes, 2000. "Mobilidade Ocupacional e Raça: Origens, Destinos EeRiscos dos Afro-Brasileiros," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 392, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Abowd, John M & Zellner, Arnold, 1985. "Estimating Gross Labor-Force Flows," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 3(3), pages 254-83, June.
- Paz, Lourenco, 2012.
"The impacts of trade liberalization on informal labor markets: an evaluation of the Brazilian case,"
38858, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paz, Lourenco, 2012. "The effect of trade liberalization on payroll tax evasion and labor informality," MPRA Paper 39545, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Neumark & Wendy Cunningham & Lucas Siga, 2004.
"The Effects of the Minimum Wage in Brazil on the Distribution of Family Incomes: 1996-2001,"
050627, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Neumark, David & Cunningham, Wendy & Siga, Lucas, 2006. "The effects of the minimum wage in Brazil on the distribution of family incomes: 1996-2001," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 136-159, June.
- Almeida, Rita & Carneiro, Pedro, 2008.
"Mandated benefits, employment, and inequality in a dual economy,"
Social Protection Discussion Papers
45051, The World Bank.
- Almeida, Rita & Carneiro, Pedro, 2009. "Mandated benefits, employment, and inequality in a dual economy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5119, The World Bank.
- Arbex, Marcelo & Galvao, Antonio F. & Gomes, Fábio Augusto Reis, 2010. "Heterogeneity in the Returns to Education and Informal Activities," Insper Working Papers wpe_216, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Alcaraz Carlo, 2009. "Informal and Formal Labour Flexibility in Mexico," REVISTA DESARROLLO Y SOCIEDAD, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Frank Stephen & David Urbano & Stefan Hemmen, 2009. "The responsiveness of entrepreneurs to working time regulations," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 259-276, March.
- Fenwick, Colin & Howe, John & Marshall, Shelly & Landau, Ingrid, 2007. "Labour and labour-related laws in micro and small enterprises : innovative regulatory approaches," ILO Working Papers 403814, International Labour Organization.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Núcleo de Computação da EPGE).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.