The Long Run Economic Impact of AIDS
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil) in its series Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) with number 475.
Date of creation: 10 Feb 2003
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Praia de Botafogo 190, sala 1100, Rio de Janeiro/RJ - CEP: 22253-900
Web page: http://epge.fgv.br
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Glenn-marie Lange, 2004. "Wealth, Natural Capital, and Sustainable Development: Contrasting Examples from Botswana and Namibia," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 29(3), pages 257-283, November.
- Bruhns, Ramona, 2006. "The Long-run Effects of HIV/AIDS in Kenya," MPRA Paper 952, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juan-Carlos Cordoba & Marla Ripoll, 2007.
"The Role of Education in Development,"
2007 Meeting Papers
1022, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Marla Ripoll & Juan Carlos Cordoba, 2007. "The Role of Education in Development," Working Papers 311, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics, revised May 2007.
- Marla, Ripoll & Juan, Cordoba, 2006. "The Role of Education in Development," MPRA Paper 1864, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2007.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00586799 is not listed on IDEAS
- Raouf Boucekkine & Jean-Pierre Laffargue, 2008.
"A theory of dynamics and inequalities under epidemics,"
2008_21, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Jean-Pierre Laffargue, 2008. "A theory of dynamics and inequalities under epidemics," PSE Working Papers halshs-00586799, HAL.
- BOUCEKKINE, Raouf & LAFFARGUE, Jean-Pierre, 2007. "A theory of dynamics and inequalities under epidemics," CORE Discussion Papers 2007037, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Raouf, BOUCEKKINE, 2007. "A theory of dynamics and inequalities under epidemics," Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques) 2007022, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Lammers, J. & Meijdam, A.C. & Verbon, H.A.A., 2007. "HIV/AIDS Contamination Risk, Savings and the Welfare Effects of Diagnostic Testing," Discussion Paper 2007-50, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Bity Diene & Theophile Azomahou, 2008.
"Growth Economics of Epidemics: A Review of the Theory,"
Mathematical Population Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 1-26.
- BOUCEKKINE, Raouf & DIENE, Bity & AZOMAHOU, Théophile, . "Growth economics of epidemics: A review of the theory," CORE Discussion Papers RP -2004, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan, 2006.
"AIDS, "Reversal" of the Demographic Transition and Economic Development: Evidence from Africa,"
NBER Working Papers
12181, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan, 2012. "AIDS, “reversal” of the demographic transition and economic development: evidence from Africa," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 25(3), pages 871-897, July.
- Azomahou, Theophile, 2008. "The Economic Impact of AIDS in Sub-Saharan Africa," MERIT Working Papers 038, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Lammers, J. & Kuilen, G. van de, 2007. "The HIV Anticaptory Saving Motive: An Empirical Analysis in South Africa," Discussion Paper 2007-51, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Raouf Boucekkine, 2006. "Medium term dynamics and inequalities under epidemics," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 209, Society for Computational Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Núcleo de Computação da EPGE).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.