Health Centre Productivity in Finland: Productivity change from 1980 to 1990 and productivity differences in 1990
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT) in its series Discussion Papers with number 42.
Date of creation: 01 Jan 1992
Date of revision:
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- C60 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - General
- H51 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Health
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Reino Hjerppe & Kalevi Luoma, 1997. "Finnish Experiences in Measuring and Promoting Productivity in the Public Sector," Discussion Papers 150, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Juho Aaltonen & Antti Moisio & Kalevi Luoma, 2007. "Secessions of Municipal Health Centre Federations: Expenditure and Productivity Effects," Discussion Papers 425, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anita Niskanen).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.