Employment segmentation, labour mobility and Mismatch: Spain, 1987-1993
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by FEDEA in its series Studies on the Spanish Economy with number 18.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.fedea.net
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Samuel Bentolila, . "Internal migration in Spain," Working Papers 2001-07, FEDEA.
- Katharine G. Abraham, 1987. "Help-Wanted Advertising, Job Vacancies, and Unemployment," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 18(1), pages 207-248.
- Horst Entorf, 2003. "Do Aggregate Measures Of Mismatch Measure Mismatch?A Time Series Analysis Of Existing Concepts," Labor and Demography 0312006, EconWPA.
- Juan J. Dolado & Juan F. Jimeno, . "The causes of Spanish unemployment: A structural VAR apporach," Working Papers 96-19, FEDEA.
- Sneessens, H. & Dreze, J., 1985.
"A discussion of Belgian unemployment, combining traditional concepts and disequilibrium econometrics,"
CORE Discussion Papers
1985040, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Sneessens, Henri R & Dreze, Jacques H, 1986. "A Discussion of Belgian Unemployment, Combining Traditional Concepts and Disequilibrium Econometrics," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 53(210(S)), pages S89-119, Supplemen.
- SNEESSENS, Henri R. & DREZE, Jacques H., . "A discussion of Belgian unemployment, combining traditional concepts and disequilibrium econometrics," CORE Discussion Papers RP -704, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- repec:ner:louvai:info:hdl:2078.1/76092 is not listed on IDEAS
- Richard Jackman & Christopher A. Pissarides & S Savouri, 1990. "Labour Market Policies and Unemployment in the OECD," CEP Discussion Papers dp0011, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Ricardo J. Caballero & Mohamad L. Hammour, 1991.
"The Cleansing Effect of Recessions,"
NBER Working Papers
3922, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oliver Jean Blanchard & Peter Diamond, 1989. "The Beveridge Curve," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 20(1), pages 1-76.
- Una-Louise Bell, 1997. "A Comparative Analysis of the Aggregate Matching Process in France, Great Britain and Spain," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 9721, Banco de Espa�a.
- Dolado, Juan J. & Jimeno, Juan F., 1997.
"The causes of Spanish unemployment: A structural VAR approach,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 41(7), pages 1281-1307, July.
- Dolado, Juan José & Jimeno, Juan F., . "The Causes of Spanish Unemployment: A Structural VAR Approach," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/3274, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Héctor Sala & José I. Silva, 2009. "Flexibility at the margin and labour market volatility: The case of Spain," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 33(2), pages 145-178, May.
- José Silva & Javier Vázquez-Grenno, 2011. "The ins and outs of unemployment and the assimilation of recent immigrants in Spain," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 1309-1330, October.
- Fonseca, Raquel & Munoz, Rafael, 2002.
"Can the matching model account for Spanish unemployment?,"
CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange)
- Raquel Fonseca & Rafael Muñoz, 2003. "Can the matching model account for Spanish unemployment?," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 27(2), pages 277-308, May.
- Fonseca, Raquel & Muñoz, Rafael, 1999. "Can the Matching Model Account for Spanish Unemployment ?," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1999012, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Güell, Maia & Petrongolo, Barbara, 2003.
"How Binding are Legal Limits? Transitions from Temporary to Permanent Work in Spain,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3931, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Guell, Maia & Petrongolo, Barbara, 2007. "How binding are legal limits? Transitions from temporary to permanent work in Spain," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 153-183, April.
- Maia Güell & Barbara Petrongolo, 2003. "How Binding are Legal Limits? Transitions from Termporary to Permanent Work in Spain," Working Papers 75, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Güell, Maia & Petrongolo, Barbara, 2003. "How Binding Are Legal Limits? Transitions from Temporary to Permanent Work in Spain," IZA Discussion Papers 782, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Maia Güell & Barbara Petrongolo, 2003. "How binding are legal limits? Transitions from temporary to permanent work in Spain," Economics Working Papers 682, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jul 2005.
- Franco Peracchi & Eliana Viviano, 2004. "An Empirical Micro Matching Model with an Application to Italy and Spain," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 538, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carmen Arias).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.