Pay Determination in the Spanish Public Sector
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by FEDEA in its series Working Papers with number 97-18.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.fedea.net
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J. Ignacio García-Pérez & Juan F. Jimeno, 2006.
"Public sector wage gaps in Spanish regions,"
06.10, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Juan Prieto Rodríguez & María José Suárez Fernández, 2006. "Like father like son? Intergenerational links within occupations and public employment," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 178(3), pages 81-111, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carmen Arias).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.