Trade Barriers Between Canada And The United States
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Finance Canada in its series Working Papers-Department of Finance Canada with number 1988-3.
Length: 53 pages
Date of creation: 1988
Date of revision:
economic evaluation ; trade barriers ; government policy;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Breinlich, Holger, 2008.
"Trade liberalization and industrial restructuring through mergers and acquisitions,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 254-266, December.
- Holger Breinlich, 2006. "Trade Liberalization and Industrial Restructuring through Mergers and Acquisitions," Economics Discussion Papers 619, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Holger Breinlich, 2006. "Trade Liberalization and Industrial Restructuring through Mergers and Acquisitions," CEP Discussion Papers dp0717, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- O. Yul Kwon & Ihn H. Uhm, 1993. "Canada's General Preferential Tariff and Policy Alternatives for Equitable Benefit Distribution," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 19(4), pages 412-431, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gustavo Durango) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Gustavo Durango to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.