Inference for Unit Roots in Dynamic Panels
AbstractThis paper proposes similar unit root testing procedures for both homogenous and heterogeneous dynamic panel data models, based on least squares estimates and assuming that the time dimension of the panel data is fixed. It is shown that the limiting distribution of the tests id standard normal.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Exeter University, Department of Economics in its series Discussion Papers with number 9604.
Length: 32 pages
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Streatham Court, Rennes Drive, Exeter EX4 4PU
Phone: (01392) 263218
Fax: (01392) 263242
Web page: http://business-school.exeter.ac.uk/about/departments/economics/
More information through EDIRC
PANEL DATA; UNIT ROOTS; ECONOMIC MODELS;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models &bull Diffusion Processes
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexia Gaudeul & Caterina Giannetti, 2011.
"The role of reciprocation in social network formation, with an application to blogging,"
Jena Economic Research Papers
2011-015, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Alexia Gaudeul & Caterina Giannetti, 2012. "The role of reciprocation in social network formation, with an application to blogging," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-031, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Gaudeul, Alexia & Giannetti, Caterina, 2011. "The role of reciprocation in social network formation, with an application to blogging," MPRA Paper 34094, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bernhardsen, Tom, 2000. "The relationship between interest rate differentials and macroeconomic variables: a panel data study for European countries," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 289-308, April.
- Zapata, Hector O. & Paudel, Krishna P., 2005. "Nonstationarity in the Specification of the Environmental Kuznets Curve," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19270, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Scott, K. Rebecca, 2011.
"Demand and Price Volatility: Rational Habits in International Gasoline Demand,"
Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series
qt2q87432b, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Scott, K. Rebecca, 2011. "Demand and price volatility: rational habits in international gasoline demand," CUDARE Working Paper Series 1122, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- Harris, Richard D. F. & Tzavalis, Elias, 1999.
"Inference for unit roots in dynamic panels where the time dimension is fixed,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 201-226, August.
- Tom Doan, . "HTUNIT: RATS procedure to implement Harris-Tzavalis unit root test for panel data," Statistical Software Components RTS00092, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Nehring, Richard F. & Martin, Andrew & Fernandez-Cornejo, Jorge & Hallahan, Charles B. & Vialou, Alexandre & Wechsler, Seth James & Grube, Arthur, 2011. "Impact of GE Crop Adoption on Quality-Adjusted Herbicide Use in U.S. Corn Production," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103369, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Levin, Andrew & Lin, Chien-Fu & James Chu, Chia-Shang, 2002.
"Unit root tests in panel data: asymptotic and finite-sample properties,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 1-24, May.
- Tom Doan, . "LEVINLIN: RATS procedure to perform Levin-Lin-Chu test for unit roots in panel data," Statistical Software Components RTS00242, Boston College Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carlos Cortinhas).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.