The effects of taxes and benefits on income distribution in the enlarged EU
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research in its series EUROMOD Working Papers with number EM8/09.
Date of creation: 01 Apr 2009
Date of revision:
Publication status: published
Contact details of provider:
Postal: RAB Butler Building, University of Essex, Wivenhoe Park, Colchester, ESSEX C04 3SQ
Phone: +44 (0)1206 872957
Fax: +44 (0)1206 873151
Web page: https://www.iser.essex.ac.uk/euromod/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ipc:pbespa:29 is not listed on IDEAS
- Francesco Figari & Maria Iacovou & Alexandra Skew & Holly Sutherland, 2012.
"Approximations to the Truth: Comparing Survey and Microsimulation Approaches to Measuring Income for Social Indicators,"
Social Indicators Research, Springer,
Springer, vol. 105(3), pages 387-407, February.
- Figari, Francesco & Iacovou, Maria & Skew, Alexandra J. & Sutherland, Holly, 2010. "Approximations to the truth: comparing survey and microsimulation approaches to measuring income for social indicators," EUROMOD Working Papers EM3/10, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Jonathan D. Ostry & Andrew Berg & Charalambos G. Tsangarides, 2014. "Redistribución, desigualdad y crecimiento," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 16(30), pages 53-81, January-J.
- Verónica Amarante & Andrea Vigorito, 2012. "The Expansion of Non-Contributory Transfers in Uruguay in Recent Years," Policy Research Brief 29, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paul Groves).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.