Regional Organizations and Sanctions Against Members: Explaining the Different Trajectories of the African Union, the League of Arab States, and the Association of Southeast Asian Nations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Free University Berlin in its series KFG Working Papers with number p0059.
Date of creation: 14 Jan 2014
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.transformeurope.eu/
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-02-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2014-02-08 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-SEA-2014-02-08 (South East Asia)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- H. W. Arndt & Ross Garnaut, 1979. "Asean And The Industrialization Of East Asia," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(3), pages 191-212, 03.
- Barnett, Michael N., 1995. "Sovereignty, nationalism, and regional order in the Arab states system," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 49(03), pages 479-510, June.
- Padelford, Norman J., 1954. "Regional Organization and the United Nations," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(02), pages 203-216, May.
- Munir Majid, 2009. "ASEAN: perspectives on economic integration: cover note: ASEAN In Perspective," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 43630, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Wilcox, Francis O., 1965. "Regionalism and the United Nations," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(03), pages 788-811, June.
- Seabury, Paul, 1949. "The League of Arab States: Debacle of a Regional Arrangement," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(04), pages 633-642, November.
- Michael Merlingen & Cas Mudde & Ulrich Sedelmeier, 2001. "The Right and the Righteous? European Norms, Domestic Politics and the Sanctions Against Austria," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(1), pages 59-77, 03.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sasan ABDI).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.