Policer les énoncés, façonner la responsabilité des entreprises : les processus de codification et d'"enforcement" du reporting de développement durable
AbstractExamines the process of standardization-codification of references and the policing of statements on the principles of sustainable development in the context of the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI).
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Centre de Sociologie de l'Innovation (CSI), Mines ParisTech in its series CSI Working Papers Series with number 019.
Length: 21 pages
Date of creation: Jan 2010
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 60 boulevard Saint Michel, 75272 Paris cedex 06
Phone: + 126.96.36.199.92.88
Fax: + 188.8.131.52.56.28
Web page: http://www.csi.mines-paristech.fr/
More information through EDIRC
reporting; global reporting initiative; law; indicators; reference; frame; normalization; codification; Foucault; transparency; governmentality; sustainable development;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
- Q51 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Valuation of Environmental Effects
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
- M42 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Accounting - - - Auditing
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- L53 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Enterprise Policy
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Social and Economic Stratification
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Florence Paterson).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.