Economies through transparency
AbstractAnalyses the ambiguity of a number of transparency-making devices in economic and financial life.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Centre de Sociologie de l'Innovation (CSI), Mines ParisTech in its series CSI Working Papers Series with number 003.
Length: 29 pages
Date of creation: Jan 2006
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 60 boulevard Saint Michel, 75272 Paris cedex 06
Phone: + 22.214.171.124.92.88
Fax: + 126.96.36.199.56.28
Web page: http://www.csi.mines-paristech.fr/
More information through EDIRC
Transparency; economic sociology; governmentality; stock exchange; pension funds; European Union;
Other versions of this item:
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Social and Economic Stratification
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huault, Isabelle & Rainelli, Hélène, 2010.
"A Market for Weather Risk ? Conflicting Metrics, Attempts at Compromise and Limits to Commensuration,"
Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine
123456789/8602, Paris Dauphine University.
- Huault, Isabelle & Rainelli, Hélène, 2011. "A Market for Weather Risk ? Conflicting Metrics, Attempts at Compromise and Limits to Commensuration," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/7506, Paris Dauphine University.
- Isabelle Huault & Hélène Rainelli-Weiss, 2011. "A Market for Weather Risk ? Conflicting Metrics, Attempts at Compromise and Limits to Commensuration," Post-Print halshs-00637068, HAL.
- Fabian Muniesa & Dominique Linhardt, 2009.
"At stake with implementation: trials of explicitness in the description of the state,"
- Fabian Muniesa & Dominique Linhardt, 2009. "At stake with implementation: trials of explicitness in the description of the state," CSI Working Papers Series 015, Centre de Sociologie de l'Innovation (CSI), Mines ParisTech.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Florence Paterson).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.