Can PIGLOG Preferences Identify Equivalence Scales ?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise in its series THEMA Working Papers with number 2002-03.
Date of creation: 2002
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 33, boulevard du port - 95011 Cergy-Pontoise Cedex
Phone: 33 1 34 25 60 63
Fax: 33 1 34 25 62 33
Web page: http://thema.u-cergy.fr
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Deaton, Angus S & Muellbauer, John, 1980. "An Almost Ideal Demand System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 312-26, June.
- Donaldson, D. & Pendakur, K., 1999. "Equivalent-Income Functions and Income-Dependent Equivalence Scales," Discussion Papers dp99-8, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- James Banks & Richard Blundell & Arthur Lewbel, 1997. "Quadratic Engel Curves And Consumer Demand," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 79(4), pages 527-539, November.
- Blackorby, Charles & Bossert, Walter, 2004.
"Interpersonal Comparisons Of Well-Being,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
711, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- BLACKORBY, Charles & BOSSERT, Walter, 2004. "Interpersonal Comparisons of Well-Being," Cahiers de recherche 06-2004, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- BLACKORBY, Charles & BOSSERT, Walter, 2004. "Interpersonal Comparisons of Well-Being," Cahiers de recherche 2004-06, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- repec:fth:simfra:99-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carlos Arias & Vincenzo Atella & Raffaella Castagnini & Federico Perali, 2003.
"Estimation of the Sharing Rule between Adults and Children and Related Equivalence Scales within a Collective Consumption Framework,"
CHILD Working Papers
wp07_03, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Vincenzo Atella & Carlos Arias & Federico Perali & Raffaella Castagnini, 2003. "Estimation of the Sharing Rule Between Adults and Children and Related Equivalence Scales Within a Collective Consumption Framework," CEIS Research Paper 28, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marion Oury).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.