The Age at Menarche in Vienna: the Relationship between Nutrition and Fertility
AbstractFinds a negative relationship between the onset of menarche and the age of first birth. Argues that better nourished girls experienced menarche earlier, and that can be a link between nutrition and fertility.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Economics, University of Munich in its series Articles by John Komlos with number 29.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Publication status: published in Historical Methods, 1989, 22, 158-163
Note: Data has been deposited in ICPSR data archive, no. 06804.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Schackstraße 4, D-80539 Muenchen
Web page: http://www.vwl.uni-muenchen.de/ls_komlos/
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Production
- N33 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - Europe: Pre-1913
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Utku Teksoez) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Utku Teksoez to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.