The Microeconomics Of Retail Banking - An Empirical Analysis Of The UK Market For Personal Current Accounts
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Royal Economic Society in its series Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 with number 110.
Date of creation: 17 Sep 2004
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Office of the Secretary-General, School of Economics and Finance, University of St. Andrews, St. Andrews, Fife, KY16 9AL, UK
Phone: +44 1334 462479
Web page: http://www.res.org.uk/society/annualconf.asp
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Falko Fecht & Antoine Martin, 2005.
"Banks, Markets, and Efficiency,"
- Falko Fecht & Antoine Martin, 2005. "Banks, markets, and efficiency," Staff Reports 210, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Fecht, Falko & Martin, Antoine, 2005. "Banks, markets, and efficiency," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2005,04, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Bouckaert, J.M.C. & Degryse, H.A. & Provoost, T., 2008.
"Enhancing Market Power by Reducing Switching Costs,"
2008-91, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Bouckaert, Jan & Degryse, Hans & Provoost, Thomas, 2010. "Enhancing market power by reducing switching costs," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 131-133, November.
- Bouckaert, J.M.C. & Degryse, H.A. & Provoost, T., 2008. "Enhancing Market Power by Reducing Switching Costs," Discussion Paper 2008-038, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Jan Bouckaert & Hans Degryse & Thomas Provoost, 2008. "Enhancing Market Power by Reducing Switching Costs," CESifo Working Paper Series 2449, CESifo Group Munich.
- BOUCKAERT, Jan & DEGRYSE, Hans & PROVOOST, Thomas, 2010. "Enchancing market power by reducing switching costs," Working Papers 2010008, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Celine Gondat-Larralde & Frank Strobel, 2004. "Switching Mortgages: a real options perspective," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2004 82, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Juan Ayuso & Jorge Martínez, 2006. "Assessing banking competition: an application to the Spanish market for (quality-changing) deposits," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 0623, Banco de Espa�a.
- Drehmann, Mathias & Nikolaou, Kleopatra, 2009.
"Funding liquidity risk: definition and measurement,"
Working Paper Series
1024, European Central Bank.
- Mathias Drehmann & Kleopatra Nikolaou, 2010. "Funding liquidity risk: definition and measurement," BIS Working Papers 316, Bank for International Settlements.
- Omar Masood & Bruno Sergi, 2011. "China’s banking system, market structure, and competitive conditions," Frontiers of Economics in China, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 22-35, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.