The Policy Development Process and the Agenda for Effective Institutions : The Philippines
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by East Asian Bureau of Economic Research in its series EABER Working Papers with number 21874.
Date of creation: Jan 2007
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: JG Crawford Building #13, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, Australian National University, ACT 0200
Web page: http://www.eaber.org
More information through EDIRC
Philipines; development; institutions;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O10 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- O12 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O16 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
- D00 - Microeconomics - - General - - - General
- D01 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Microeconomic Behavior: Underlying Principles
- D02 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Institutions: Design, Formation, and Operations
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Raul V. Fabella, 2000. "The Soft State : The Market and Governance," Philippine Review of Economics, University of the Philippines School of Economics and Philippine Economic Society, vol. 37(1), pages 1-11, June.
- Noll, Roger G., 1999. "Telecommunications Reform in Developing Countries," Working paper 527, Regulation2point0.
- Philippa Dee, 2008. "The role of microeconomic policy reform in regional integration Ã¢â‚¬â€ analytical and empirical issues," EABER Working Papers 21793, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.