The Soft State : The Market and Governance
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of the Philippines School of Economics and Philippine Economic Society in its journal Philippine Review of Economics.
Volume (Year): 37 (2000)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Briones, Roehlano M., 2009.
"Asia's Underachiever: Deep Constraints in Philippine Economic Growth,"
DP 2009-04, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Roehlano M. Briones, 2009. "Asia's Underachiever : Deep Constraints in Philippine Economic Growth," Development Economics Working Papers 22618, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Gilberto Montecer Llanto, 2007. "The Policy Development Process and the Agenda for Effective Institutions : The Philippines," EABER Working Papers 21874, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Gilberto Llanto & Eduardo Gonzalez, 2006. "Policy Reforms and Institutional Weaknesses : Closing the Gap," EABER Working Papers 21824, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Gilberto Llanto & Eduardo Gonzalez, 2007. "Policy Reforms and Institutional Weaknesses - Closing the Gap," EABER Working Papers 21872, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Magnoli Bocchi, Alessandro, 2008. "Rising growth, declining investment : the puzzle of the Philippines," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4472, The World Bank.
- Llanto, Gilberto M. & Gonzalez, Eduardo T., 2007. "Policy Reforms and Institutional Weaknesses: Closing the Gap," Discussion Papers DP 2007-07, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Reuben T. Campos).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.