Industrial Dynamics and Structural Change: A Framework for the Analysis of Sectoral Dynamics in a Set of Countries
AbstractIn this paper, I present a framework for the comparative analysis of the national/regional dynamics of accumulation, technical change and employment from a (here, only sectorally) disaggregated point of view. It focuses on the characteristics of "dynamic variety" and is oriented to empirical apllications, some of which are reviewed. Dynamic variety across time will be treated as a manifestation of underlying structural change.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University in its series ISER Discussion Paper with number 0401.
Length: 39 pages
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
INDUSTRY; TECHNOLOGY; EMPLOYMENT; CAPITAL;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- O30 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- O40 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
- O57 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juan Gabriel Brida, 2000.
"Modelos económicos con múltiples regímenes,"
Documentos de Trabajo (working papers)
1600, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Elvio Accinelli & Juan Gabriel Brida, 2007. "Modelos Económicos con Múltiples Regímenes," Revista de Administración, Finanzas y Economía (Journal of Management, Finance and Economics), Tecnológico de Monterrey, Campus Ciudad de México, vol. 1(2), pages 96-115.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fumiko Matsumoto).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.