Codebook for the $PEQUIV File 1984-2012: CNEF Variables with Extended Income Information for the SOEP
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research in its series Data Documentation with number 69.
Length: 202 p.
Date of creation: 2013
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Frick, Joachim R. & Grabka, Markus M. & Groh-Samberg, Olaf, 2012.
"Dealing With Incomplete Household Panel Data in Inequality Research,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 89-123.
- Joachim R. Frick & Markus M. Grabka & Olaf Groh-Samberg, 2012. "Dealing With Incomplete Household Panel Data in Inequality Research," Sociological Methods & Research, , vol. 41(1), pages 89-123, February.
- Joachim R. Frick & Markus M. Grabka & Olaf Groh-Samberg, 2010. "Dealing with Incomplete Household Panel Data in Inequality Research," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 290, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Joachim R. Frick & Markus M. Grabka & Olaf Groh-Samberg, 2010. "Dealing with Incomplete Household Panel Data in Inequality Research," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 991, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Yates, Judith, 1994. "Imputed Rent and Income Distribution," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 40(1), pages 43-66, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.