Macro Data with the FRED Excel Add-in
AbstractThis working paper is intended to be a chapter in a forthcoming book, tentatively titled Macroeconomics with Excel. The printed book will be a manual for professors, while the Excel workbooks are freely available to students. See www.depauw.edu/learn/macroexcel for more information on this project. This version was presented at the 9th annual Economics Teaching Conference on October 25, 2013.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by DePauw University, Department of Economics and Management in its series Working Papers with number 2013-01.
Date of creation: Oct 2013
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.depauw.edu/academics/departments-programs/economics--management/
More information through EDIRC
data collection; Federal Reserve data; teaching; macroeconomics;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- A2 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics
- E0 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General
- E2 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment
- E3 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles
- E4 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2013-11-02 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-ORE-2013-11-02 (Operations Research)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Manu Raghav).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.